Re: Error: malformed HHTP request

From: Alex Rousskov (rousskov@measurement-factory.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 15:05:58 MST

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Rajesh Agrawal wrote:

> I am running Polygraph on free BSD. While client was in fill phase,
> it came out with the follwoing error and my test got aborted.
> ./Xaction.cc: 79: error: 1/218 (266) malformed HTTP request or response
> in line.

This error is now documented at
    http://polygraph.ircache.net/doc/messages.html#_errHttpRLine

I do not think that this particular error can abort the test as its
just one of the non-fatal transaction errors. To convince me
otherwise, please send me your console log (or the last 50 lines of
it, at least).

Thanks,