Re: Polygraph applications running as daemons?

From: Alex Rousskov (rousskov@measurement-factory.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 22:27:51 MST

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Artem Veremey wrote:

> How do you run tests with multiple clients/servers?
> Is it rsh or scheduling based? Or something else?

We use a few scripts, all ssh-based. You can find the Perl script
called bb.pl in Polygraph distribution. It is probably the most
sophisticated and ugly script we have ever used. If you are not
comfortable with Perl and r/ssh, I would not recommend using it.

Eventually, there will be a custom remote interface for Polygraph
management that does not require passwords/identities/permissions and
other r/ssh stuff that makes life so difficult.