Re: Polygraph applications running as daemons?

From: Artem Veremey (averemey@digisle.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:56:36 MST

  AR> Probably. If you tell me exactly what you mean by a daemon, and why
  AR> you need daemons, I might be able to suggest a way.

I've figured what's the problem in my case.

I was trying to run multiple polygraph clients and for some reason simple thing like
ssh <host> /<path>/polyclt --console ... --log ...
didn't work. I thought that polyclt for some reason doesn't like when control terminal goes off. The problem in fact appears to be another missing LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Now works fine.

Btw,
How do you run tests with multiple clients/servers?
Is it rsh or scheduling based? Or something else?

Thank you

--
Artem Veremey

Fortune cookie here: Tempt me with a spoon!