Fw: FW: Clocks out of syn

From: chin60@pchome.com.tw
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 23:19:38 MST

Deal all:
  We run polymix-3 on FreeBSD, and sometime
we have the same error message. But we check
the "date" of server and client machine. They
are the same. Does polymix-3 has the same bug
on FreeBSD? If has, how to fix it. Thanks!

Best Regard!

── 以下為原始信件 ──

 PC home 免費電子信箱,申請請至: http://www.pchome.com.tw
 PC home Online 網路家庭   會員第一,台灣最大的入口網站