Annoyed subscribers, news@polygraph, etc.

From: Alex Rousskov (rousskov@measurement-factory.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 10:49:31 MST

Hi there,

        It is a pain to see Polygraph list subscribers leaving.
However, it is clear that many subscribers are not really interested
in Polygraph operation details and bug reports. We are in the process
of revising the mailing list structure and will introduce a guaranteed
low volume, "important announcements" version of this mailing list
soon.

        We do not have loud marketing campaigns, but value every list
member. If you are considering unsubscribing yourself, but would still
prefer to stay informed about major events, please either hang around
on this list for a little bit longer OR send me a private e-mail to be
included on the "important announcements" list (when it is available)
before you unsubscribe.

Thank you,