Re: [Re: Propose FreeBSD 3.3 for dummynet packet loss and delays]

From: Alex Rousskov (rousskov@ircache.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 22:58:05 MST

Hi Andy,

        While Glenn's answer is correct, please note that if you are
preparing for the bakeoff or generating a lot of traffic with many IP
addresses, then you may want to follow the bake-off procedure posted to
this list. We will use only two pipes per machine as apposed to two
pipes per robot/server IP address. This is to avoid performance
limitations of DummyNet.

        We are also going to announce a how-to document tonight or
tomorrow morning.

Alex.