Re: lx --phase not working?

From: Alex Rousskov (rousskov@ircache.net)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 22:29:27 MST

John,

        There was a bug fix for the problem you are describing in 2.2.5.
If you are not using 2.2.5, you should. If you are suing 2.2.5 please
forward a binary log (with several phases that does not get processed by
lx) to polygraph-bugs@ircache.net.

If you do not specify --phase, lx merges data from all phases.

Alex.

P.S. I assume that console output (or lr) shows that the phases you are
looking for have actually happened.