Re: Too many open files problem

From: Daniel Chandran (dchandra@moneynet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 10:52:23 MST

Alex,

In datacomm-1.pg file, I had to set the RobotCnt variable to N in R**N,
because RobotCnt
is used to set the request rate per robot.

On a related note, PolyMix-1 and DataComm-1 workloads define a constant request
rate. But I see graphs of Req/Sec vs Mean Resp Time graphs with Req/Sec
constantly increasing. How were these graphs generated? When I run those
workloads I pretty much see almost a constant request rate.

Thanks for your patience in answering all my newbie questions.

Daniel Chandran.

Alex Rousskov <rousskov@ircache.net> on 12/01/99 12:06:17 PM